Why become a BNN member?
To attend the annual meeting in Oxford, which gathers 80 injectors every year, from all over UK in a friendly atmosphere
The BNN annual meeting is an ideal place:
- to take part to a forum discussion about best practice treatment.
- to network with your colleagues. BNN is opened to many specialties from neurology, neuro rehab, ophthalmology, ENT, maxillo-facial, physiothery.
- to learn about a new developments about techniques and indications.
- to share video cases studies which are puzzling or remarkable with colleagues.
- to experience the life of the unique Oxford colleges from inside!
- to have a voice which can be heard by commissioning bodies and by professional societies; the BNN is now affiliated to the Association of British Neurologist (ABN).
- To work in partnership with the Dystonia society UK to understand better the expectations of patients
- To be part of a taskforce and develop guidelines for best practices